Monday, April 20, 2009

Do you need some inspiration?

If you could use some inspiration today, and really who of us can't?, log on to utube and watch this video. I just watched it 3 times in a row. Or if you just really like the music from Le Miserable.

Britain's original version of American Idol has a contestant who is older, frumpy and very unlike who you see competing here. She brings the audience to their feet and completely takes everyone by surprise with her voice, Simon Cowell included.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

(Mom :) just copy the above address, hit enter and it should come on. Or you can type in www.utube.com and search for Susan Boyle.)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What an amazing voice!!! Plus, I love Les Mis.

Polly said...

Jen, THANK YOU for sharing this!! How inspiring!! I agree Lin, I love Les Mis too and this is one of my favorite songs. Maybe because it's a bit too close to my life?!?!?!?