Am I the only one watches Masterpiece Theater on Sunday nights? Masterpiece mystery introduced an new series last night. It was by far the best thing I have seen on TV in years. Some amazing writer has recreated Sherlock Holmes in modern London. Fabulous actors, witty, funny dialogue, new ideas about such an iconic literary figure =fun, fun, fun! I am such a devoted fan of PBS shows. I just had to give a heads up to the 3 people who read my blog.
PS - If you have a DVR MT is usually replayed the same week really late at night or in the early morning. You can probably record it.
3 comments:
I started watching Masterpiece with you and now I am so interested in this new series. It sounds awesome. We'll see if I can watch it since we have one tv, no DVR and a husband that loves to watch Football. Here's hoping!
Thanks for the info. We don't have TV but Ben and I just watched it on PBS.org Both of us loved it!
You know, I want to. It always sounds fun and smart. I just I'm so worn by Sunday that I just plop down on Sunday night and forget all things.
Post a Comment