Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010







 My favorite part of Thanksgiving this year was our impromptu football game. We played boys against girls and had a blast. This picture of Luke makes me laugh! He has watched a total of one football game on TV and never played before. He carried the ball like a pro and seemed to know just what to do.
 I was actually happy that on Thanksgiving it was cold and overcast. It just seems weird to be warm and sunny during the winter holidays. I am hoping that we can make a tradition of playing football together. It is hard to capture the magic again though, and it may not work out to be as fun as this was. We laughed and ran around and had a great time.

Thanksgiving morning I got out some Legos that were Jason's as a boy. His mom has kept them all these years. My kids loved building with them. Yes, I know...my kids are a little late to Legos. There is only so much in life I can keep track of. The things lurking in the backs of my closets are not high on the priority list.

5 comments:

Polly said...

How fun!!! I love the action shot of Luke, he does look like a pro!!

And We Sailed On said...

That looks like so much fun. I hope one year we can play WITH you! xo
E
ps. you look beautiful in that photo!

Marni said...

Jen,
You look like you are all having so much fun! Enjoy the sunshine! I just returned from Idaho aka Alaska II, where we froze and pulled cars out of snowdrifts. I took a very delayed flight back to SLC where I drove home 20 mph on the freeway through another blizzard. Though your memories may be fond... sunshine is oh so nice!

Marni

Katydid said...

Your hair looks awesome!You rocked bangs for pete sake. Oh kids & Jason look happy.

Lindsey said...

Your kids look so old!!! They are so cute and I love those life "moments"! I love you and miss you!!!