Tuesday, January 18, 2011
It should be against the law
Sophie is sick. She was home from school today. She hasn't been for more then a week because of winter weather and sickness. So we were working together on a homework project she needs to do. She needed a world map and I googled a free, printable one. When I opened the image it linked straight to porn. It took me 4 clicks, I am not exaggerating, to get the page off the screen. Luckily she was distracted watching her brother's play the Wii and didn't see a thing. It makes me really mad though!!!!!!! This was obviously to get kids who are on the computer doing school work exposed to porn. I wish there was someone, somewhere I could write and complain to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does your internet provider offer any blocks or protection? That is ridiculous, I am so sorry and good thing your kiddos weren't looking - arg, stupid digsuting people.
Awful. We learned that the new market for porn people is--young teenage girls! Ugg, I'd like to know their plan and stop it!
Post a Comment