Such great boys. Bring on the kid-free time to yourself. Whoot, whoot!
THey look SOO huge! I am a bit worried about Emma next year too.... if she talks to her teacher the way she talks to me we are in REAL trouble! E
I agree that the boys look so big! I'm sure they will do great both this year and next!!! We miss you guys!
You aren't weird. This life change thing with kids getting older is killing me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such great boys. Bring on the kid-free time to yourself. Whoot, whoot!
THey look SOO huge! I am a bit worried about Emma next year too.... if she talks to her teacher the way she talks to me we are in REAL trouble!
E
I agree that the boys look so big! I'm sure they will do great both this year and next!!! We miss you guys!
You aren't weird. This life change thing with kids getting older is killing me!
Post a Comment