Jason turned 42 today! We had a special breakfast today to celebrate before he left for Caswell this morning. It was his first sunday there on assignment as a High Counselor. They meet the same time we do, but are an hour away. It will take some getting used to for Jason to not be with us most sundays, but I am so grateful for his willingness and worthiness to serve the Lord.
While we waited for Jason to get home I made the kids watch White Christmas with me. Sophie liked the first half ok. The other kids not so much. I still love it though. I had fun telling Sophie who Bing Crosby was, etc. We had a yummy pot roast dinner and wacky cake tonight. I was the one who put the mismatched 42 on the cake. We actually didn't have any regular candles, but for some reason I kept some number ones.
I am so grateful for Jason, today and every day. Especially in this grand endeavor we have begun, I have to admit most of the farm planning and motivation has been his. I am married to a wonderful man.
No comments:
Post a Comment