Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Southern Snow

 We got almost 3 inches of snow yesterday and last night. The kittens were so funny playing in it. They would make little snowballs to bat around and then pounce on them. Grace is just being Grace.


 We went sledding at our old house this morning. All of the kids friends in Lennox Woods came over to join us. We will miss that hill when the renters move in next month! To be honest, I am hoping we don't have a lot more snow. So many snow days off school ='s no spring break :( Kids were early release Tuesday, home today and tomorrow.


Grace, Brook and Sydney
I think these are the cutest snow men  I have ever seen! Angela let the kids take fruit out of her kitchen to use for the faces. The snow was super icy and you couldn't pack it. But Syd and Grace were determined.

1 comment:

EM said...

Sledding = Pure joy!

Looks like so much fun!