Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We had our traditional green breakfast. Green shamrock shaped pancakes, green eggs, kiwi and green water courtesy of Sophie. School was delayed because of icy weather. I was glad we could all relax and have fun instead of the usual rush to get out the door. Grandma Smith sent the mustaches. I sent this picture to all my family and everyone else sent green mustache pictures too. It made me laugh all day long! Well, the sibs with young kids. Luke wore his all day long at school! Crazy kids. Well, at least until I picked them up at early release. It started sleeting and they canceled school. Big huge sigh... there is now not spring break at all and we are 2 days added in June. 

We celebrated Molly's "birthday" today too. We adopted her 4 years ago the week of St. Patrick's, the kids always remind me to have her party. They make a cake of sorts out of canned dog food and dog treats. I can't believe it has been 4 years that she has been in our family. Molly is sweet and funny and barks way too much at strangers and friends. She keeps me company, I call her my velcro dog, because she is always with me. Except at night when she is on one of the kids beds. She can't sleep on ours and she has figured out that people beds are much better then dog ones I guess. 

No comments: