Luke's front tooth is loose. It has been for a month. He won't let anyone pull it or pull it himself. It makes me laugh because it totally makes him look like a hill billy.
Luke got a special award at school last week from Mrs. Walsh, the principal. His teacher nominated him as a "Terrific Kid" for the month. I am super proud of him and how hard he tries to choose the right and help other's at school. When I got to the award's ceremony Luke came over and sat on my lap. I love that he will still snuggle me and show affection. But he won't hold my hand anymore as we walk places! He still loves to be tickled though! Cracks me up!
I need to get a picture of all of the stuffed animals on his bed. Each of them have a certain place and Luke sleeps in the middle, surrounded. His favorite right now is a Minecraft pig he named Jeffrey.
Luke is smart, funny and an awesome worker. Our family would not be the same without him. I love his sense of humor and how happy he is in the morning when he wakes up.
2 comments:
What a great kid. Love him.
That loose tooth gives me the heeby geebies to look at. Isaac looked like that for about a day until we couldn't stand it and Chris pulled it out. The hill billy look is pretty funny. Way to go on the special award Luke. You rock!
Post a Comment