Friday, August 7, 2015

Back to the Stone Ages...

After 2+ years of just using cell phones, I ordered a home phone from Amazon this week. It came today. Grace opened it and then bemoaned for about 10 minutes that it was ancient technology. She even asked if it was going on the wall, adding that it would be SO EMBARRASSING! I let her think it was for a while. Just to be awesome mom. Noah thought it was super cool and promptly started putting it together, plugging it in and trying to figure out how it works. What a different world my kids live in then mine was as a child!

We got 8 inches of rain last night in around 2 hours. Our corn was literally washed out of the ground. It was so wet today that I couldn't do anything with it. I tried and sunk about 4 inches into mud. Hopefully tomorrow we can rebury it. Everything else was fine. Although the chickens had a wet night. We need to build a new coop so badly.

Sophie just snuck into the boys room and did an air horn app on her ipod to scare them. It worked. She is such a little turd sometimes ;)

No comments: