We are lucky that Dessa is here to celebrate the girl's birthday with us and Mother's Day. Jason made a delicious breakfast and it was fun to be together before church with no meetings for me. I spoke in Sacrament Meeting today about women's role in the plan of salvation, Heavenly Mother and the doctrine of motherhood. It felt good to testify of those things! But I was super glad when I was done. Quinn and Cathy both spoke in their Sacrament meetings too. Funny. I had to teach RS, our teacher called last minute and was sick. I didn't want to ruin any ones Mother's Day morning, so I taught. It was fine, lesson by Pres. Benson on the Book of Mormon.
You can tell Jason took this picture....but I love him!
Luke has started to only wear bow ties to church. It is really cute. His church shoes right now are suede loafters, classic southern with the red sole. He looks adorable, of course Noah does too. It is fun to see my kids grow up. It is still odd to me that my kids are Southern, but they are. This is their home.
1 comment:
You look gorgeous! I love the southern flair. xo
Post a Comment