Sunday, July 30, 2017

Farmer's Market & stuff...

The kid's first farmers market. They did so well - sold almost everything we brought!
This picture of the boys we used to advertise on Facebook to come to the Farmer's Market. This year for the first time I planted flowers in a 4 foot strip right in the middle of the garden. It has been SO amazing to see them grow so well. The sunflowers are enormous! And beautiful, and I have fallen in love with Black Eyed Susans. They grow really well here and I didn't know! Most of the flowers are perennials. I ordered some lavender plants that were developed for the south.  Lavender do not like humidity at all - they are doing so well! Will bloom next year.
Sophie got braces this week. I think she looks so much older in them! The salt water pool at girl's camp turned her lavender hair blueish gray - she like it.

No comments: