lol! that is just classic.
I agree with the statement, but at that same time that truck is full of shiz, right? (Pardon the curse word).
Just doesn't seem right does it!! I'm glad the driver has been saved but do you have to advertise it on, as Em said a truck full of poop? I bet the Lord get a kick out of it though!!
Ha! That's awesome.
In Alaska it has The Honey Wagon written on the side. I'm not sure which is worse.
Hmm, I'm thinking it is because you have a septic tank--Does Jesus really save that?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
lol! that is just classic.
I agree with the statement, but at that same time that truck is full of shiz, right? (Pardon the curse word).
Just doesn't seem right does it!! I'm glad the driver has been saved but do you have to advertise it on, as Em said a truck full of poop? I bet the Lord get a kick out of it though!!
Ha! That's awesome.
In Alaska it has The Honey Wagon written on the side. I'm not sure which is worse.
Hmm, I'm thinking it is because you have a septic tank--Does Jesus really save that?
Post a Comment