What's Halloween without a few tears?
Luke was determined to be a green snake. This was my best attempt at a snake costume.
I love Halloween! I also love trick or treating. I am rethinking this though. Last night we went to 2 trunk or treats and in just about an hour had plenty o' candy and loads of fun. No one was tired, cold or grouchy. Besides Luke falling twice (he wore one of his shoes and one of Noah's which are a size larger) there were no tears. That is a great time in my book!
Earlier in the day I ran a 5K with wonderful friends. It was to raise money and awareness for gynecological cancers and especially to celebrate the recovery of a good friend. It was cold and the course was really hilly, but beautiful, and all in all a great time.
6 comments:
Yeah Jen! I'm proud of you for making the costumes! I love Lukie's green pumpkin - what a funny boy! I'm glad Halloween was a success and that you got to go trick or treating on Saturday instead of Sunday! Love you!
hmmm...so I only made Luke's, the weird green snake. The others were probably made by friends in China.
how fun to run to celebrate your friends recovery! I love how you took their photos with their pumpkins - I need to keep that in my brain for next year! The snake is fantastic. miss you guys.
xo
E
I still feel like I should be with your kids on Halloween. They look great. And your jack-o-lantern's are fancy too. Glad it was fun for everyone.
That was an awesome snake costume!
Your kiddos are DARLING!!! I think Luke's snake is great. I love the idea of taking their picture with their pumpkin!!
Post a Comment