Luke said family prayer this morning before the girls left for school. He prayed that Jason wouldn't get pinched at work. Grace is convinced that Leprechauns live on the playground at her school. She sometimes spends recess all by herself looking for them. I think St. Patricks Day is super fun. So easy to celebrate! Of course, wearing green is just another day for Luke. He did make sure he had on his favorite green Yoda undies today also though. I wish you were here to make corned beef Mom. I am not ambitious enough to do it myself.
Happy St. Paddy's Day!
3 comments:
Jen - I buy a brisket at the store, put it in the crock pot and cook for 5/6 hours! Then saute cabbage wedges on the stove with butter and onions, carrots - I only do easy!! love, mom
My corned beef is in the crock pot as I type this. I'd invite you guys over for dinner but I don't think you'd make it in time.
MMMMMM Corned beef is my favorite!!!! Kurt
Post a Comment