Thursday, March 31, 2011

I just couldn't resist!

I was determined to not spend time at the computer today. I am so busy doing things I procrastinated until the last minute that I really don't have time to blog or read...But then I saw this article. Totally laughing. Right on point. Funny and infuriating.  How I wish I had humor like this! Anyone else seen the new Wonder Woman costume? Just asking...


Dear Wonder Woman: YOU Will Get Arrested if You Fight Crime in that Top

3 comments:

Smith's Utah Understandings said...

Thanks Jen for taking the time to blog this - so funny! and laughter is good for the body AND soul!

Lindsey said...

Oh Wow!!! I am still laughing with tears leaking out my eyes!!! This is awesome - thank you so much for sharing!!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I have been chuckling about this for hours. I love it. For real. What is that plastic push up bra about anyway? I agree, she won't be saving anything. thanks for the laugh.