Today we went to the Raleigh temple. It was a really long drive but it was really cool to see. This was the first time any of the kids or Grandma Hardy had seen the temple. Luke and Noah seemed to be not as interested. About the whole time they were running around, chasing each other with sticks etc. We watched Ephraim's Rescue on the way there. Me and grandma had already seen it but the rest of the family had not. It is a very cool movie. After the temple we went to Wendy's for lunch and then to the Cheesecake Factory. But the cheesecake factory was actually in the mall and super crowded because of black friday. But we still went and waited for about an hour. The cheesecake was SUPER GOOD though. We were all very tired and on the drive home most of us fell asleep.We went to get a Christmas tree on the drive home. The kids first live tree! We saw our friends the Wrinkles getting a tree. I thank my mom for letting me be the guest judge. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*only one thing to add. In Ephraim's Rescue there is a part when a sister asks the main character how he is able to do so much good for so many people. His answer is that he tries. I want to always try. I may not be called to search a winter wilderness to rescue handcart pioneers, but I do think the Lord has work for me to do. It is so easy to feel like what we do, and who we are, is not enough. Instead, I am going to focus on just trying to always serve and do my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment