Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Luke & Noah!

 It is hard to believe these guys are 7! We had a fun day. We went to Ender's Game as a family, then came home and had a party. Thanks to skype we have talked to G&G Smith and G&G Hardy sang Happy Birthday with us and watched presents being opened. Lots of fun gifts! The boys got a target along with their bb guns. Of course after cake and ice cream we went outside to shoot guns. The boys pretended to be shooting buggers :) instead of the zombies on it. It seems like SO long ago that they were little dudes. But yet again I can't believe how quickly they have grown up. Our family is so blessed to have both Luke and Noah. I am grateful for both of them!


2 comments:

EM said...

Hard to believe you have lived in NC for so long. It does not seem like that long ago when I was holding a sad, tired baby Luke on Halloween while the girls were trick-or-treating. Love those boys.

The Kroebers said...

I love that your kids are getting all sorts of animals, bb guns, dirt bikes, etc. The new land opens up a whole new world of gifts.