Thursday, January 7, 2010

Venus vs. Mars

I cut bangs into my hair this morning. Every female I know who saw me today commented on them, including children. Luke has told me multiple times today that I look funny. Jason has been home from work for a few hours now and hasn't said a thing. I think that is funny.

4 comments:

EM said...

You gotta post a picture. At least Jason hasn't said that he doesn't like them :)

Polly said...

I don't think Heavenly Father made boys able to notice changes in girls hair. I bet it looks great!!

And We Sailed On said...

ha ha ha! My kids tell me I look funny all the time. I think that's their job. You are always beautiful!
E

Lindsey said...

I'm sure they look great, but post a picture so we can see! I'm with Emilee, at least Jason hasn't said you look funny!