We went strawberry picking today. Sophie was the official photographer. She dislikes fruit of all kinds and wanted nothing to do with actually touching strawberries. I think she did a fabulous job! The only picture I took is the one of her. Now we have a freezer full of jam and plenty of berries left to make strawberry pie and cake.
5 comments:
Great Job Sophie!!! You are a natural born photographer!! Yeah for yummy strawberries!!
Yum. Those look delicious plus a fun outing to pick them. Makes me feel guilty that my kids are watching Diego while you are out picking strawberries.
What? Someone who doesn't like Strawberries? Oie
I better get my bags packed and head on down to help with that pickin'.
Then we can go for a run! We can have chocolate dipped strawberries on our stops...that would count as our fruit but would it count as our ONE treat too? Hmmm Maybe if we didn't CHEW the chocolate.
Nice pics, Sophie! What a steady hand.
I love the way your kiddos are themselves and you support them. Sophie is a GREAT photographer!!
Post a Comment