Yes, this is my kitchen counter. Yes, that is a pigeon perched on my lettuce. I had a weird week. In the midst of giving myself food poisoning twice, our cat disappeared and this pigeon decided he wanted to join our family. Could I make up anything weirder? The kids named him Cracker. He now has a new home far from ours. Still no sign of our cat. So sad, he is such a great cat.
7 comments:
Yup, that is weird!!!! Sorry about Leo!!
I agree. Very weird.
I can't believe you got a picture of the thing on your counter. I still laugh when I think of it attacking your friend. Sorry to your friend but that's just funny to picture.
Wow, it looks prettier than I remember pigeons being. But I still think it's super gross that it flew in your house. Yeah for the neighbor guy who took it off your hands. Maybe Leo is out looking for some cat love and will still come back. I hope so.
Really, really weird!!
that is very strange. I'm sorry! Here's to a better week!
Hope you are better. I like the name :)
Post a Comment