This is Grace's illustration of our newest family member, Molly. We adopted her this week. Why didn't I post earlier you ask? Well...she is not completely house trained as we thought and has been much more work then I imagined. You are chuckling...you knew this would happen. I guess I did too. But she is a sweet, fun dog who adores the kids.She is really well behaved other then her "little dribble" problem and we are enjoying her. (Jason is tolerating her and hopeful for more as their relationship continues...)

7 comments:
Pets are usually a real pain to parents and a blessing to kids! Wish I could help with the training part - good luck! love the kids smiles!! especially Gracie!! mom
Wow, you are so brave. Molly is a great name. I wish you lived next door. I've been dreaming about it. My kids could get their dog fix and it would still be yours! :) ha. have fun!
Molly is DARLING!!! Hopefully her leaking will stop once she gets more used to your house!
We are hoping too...today was our first day with no accidents. I read in a book to keep her on a leash in the house and it totally worked. I think she will be just fine when everything settles down. She is sleeping in the girls room because she can't stand to be separated from them. Sleeping in her crate in the girls room! Monday morning may be somewhat traumatic for all involved...
Oh and Emily...how I wish I lived next door to you and yours!!!! We can always dream right? :)
Yeah, Molly is so cute and yippee for no accidents today! Good luck with Monday!!! I wish we all lived on the same street!
Sorry Lindsey on Dan's account!
Post a Comment