Cami and Grace
Sadie - a bit blurry, she wouldn't hold still and I was using my phone
And to keep things real these 2 adorable, sweet, crazy girls. Grace's shirt cracks me up. It is so weird and creepy, yet funny...Sophie's crazy face just had to be included in this post somewhere.
The girls began going to Summerfield Elem. this week. It has been better then we expected with kids coming up to them and wanting to be friends. I guess changing in the middle of the school year does have some advantages. I am worried the honeymoon is almost over though. There was a lot of angst at bedtime today about going to school in the morning :(
2 comments:
The tacocat shirt is hilarious. And your girls are so great. Hope school is a positive experience for everyone involved.
The cats are very cute. I hope school works out the way you want! Xo
Post a Comment