View from the front porch. Mom is giving Grace and Sophie some tree climbing pointers.
Our road, our woods. How cool is that?!
6 acres of woods. Heaven. Seriously beautiful. Not sure if Grace or I is more excited about them.
Kids were all riding their bikes around. Guess Grandma just had to give it a go too...
Backyard. 6 acres of cleared land
Sophie was determined to pose in each and every picture she could. This is on our back patio.
2 comments:
WOW, Wow, wow, your place is amazing. No wonder you wanted it so badly. You have your own woods. It's gorgeous. Hopefully we can come see it personally soon. In the meantime, good luck with organizing your house and getting settled in. I'm glad Mom's there to help. She has more energy that I do. :) Love you all.
That is so so so beautiful. Your pictures are great. I've been thinking my kids need to play outside more and play video games less. Maybe we need to come build a house on your land. Any jobs out there for Chris? Really, though I love it and hope we can see it sometime.
Post a Comment