Sunday, January 3, 2010

Momentous Occasions

We had quite the day today. Noah officially used the toilet for the first time!!!! Huge,enormous cheer!!

Luke and Noah also went to Primary for the first time. I was so worried. They just turned 3 on Wednesday and both spent Sacrament meeting fussing and crying. Jason said that he saw the look on the Sunbeam teacher's face as he took Luke out for the 3rd time and felt bad for her. Noah spent the whole meeting climbing all over me, trying to unzip my boots and fighting with Luke over who could pull my skirt up the most times. I have to admit I was glad when the meeting was done and they happily went with Jason to Primary. It turns out their debut was a rousing success. I hope it continues.

1 comment:

The Kroebers said...

Isaac had his first day of Primary too. He did well and was so excited because he got to go to primary with Kalani, our next door neighbor. I'm glad they did well.