Spring here smells so good! These pictures are from a huge vine of wisteria. It is not native to NC but will take over huge trees in the wild. The honeysuckle is blooming everywhere now. It smells so good it seems like you should be able to open your mouth and swallow. Running in the spring and early summer here smells divine! There really are wild blooming trees and bushes everywhere along the trails and green ways. Noah loves to get out of the stroller to run with me for a while and explore. Luke is usually content to just stay put.
5 comments:
I can only imagine what a whole tree of wisteria would smell like!! The picture of Noah is darling!!
Yes, I remember that growing up in VA. Honeysuckles, fireflies, green everywhere, and rolling hills. Thanks, for taking me back to my youth for a few moments.
beautiful!
Oh I LOVE to run past the lilac bushes around here!!
The honeysuckle is my favorite!
Post a Comment