This past weekend Sophie got out our Blokus game and asked if we could play. I was doubtful that she and Grace would be able to do it but said sure. The first game was slow as they figured the concept out but then both took off and did great. We played tonight and Sophie gave me a run for my money! I beat her by one piece. I can't believe the girls understand this game. Makes me realize I need to be really careful about setting limits for my kids about what they can and cannot do. I also don't care if I ever even see another Candyland game board in my lifetime.
5 comments:
I love Blokus. How fun!
Way to go Sophie!! I agree Jen my students amaze me too with what they can do!!
Yippee for grown-up games!!!! I too love Blokus!
agreed! I find I often bring those limitations or expectations that are just not right and my children can teach me so much.
Or chutes and ladders, go fish, or trouble or.....
Post a Comment